Recipe Submitted by Outpost Natural Foods
Riverwest Stein is the first ingredient in this extraordinarily special worcestershire sauce. Fabulous on its own, made even better with the addition of garlic, olive oil and lemon. A cold Riverwest Stein, of course, is the perfect pairing. serves 10-12
- 3 pound beef tenderloin
- 1/4 cup Col Pabst Worcestershire sauce
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons coarse salt
- 2 teaspoons ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Place tenderloin in a resealable plastic bag. Whisk together Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper and oil. Pour over tenderloin. Tighly seal and let marinate for 2 hours, at room temperature, turning bag occasionally.
- Preheat grill. Reserve marinade. Place on oiled grill, grill over medium-high heat with lid closed; turning often and occasionally basting with marinade. Cook for 25-30 minutes for medium (150° on meat thermometer).
Per serving: 398 calories, 32g fat, 13g sat fat, 2g carbohydrates, 24g protein, 501mg sodium, 0g fiber