This recipe comes to us from Montana’s grilling guru, Paul Sidoriak. For more photos and details about this recipe, check out his website: GrillingMontana.com 
- 8 fresh oysters in shell
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 T. Col. Pabst Worcestershire
- Tabasco to taste
- sea salt to taste
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat. You may assemble your ingredients while the grill heats up.
- Place the whole oysters on the hot grill. Cook until they open, 5 to 10 minutes – you will hear the juice sizzling on the hot coals when this happens.
- Remove the oysters from the grill, and pry off the top shell. You may want to wear some heavy gloves to protect from the heat. Slide a knife between the oyster and shell to disconnect. Top each one with 2 teaspoons of lemon juice, 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce, and hot pepper sauce and salt to taste. Serve in the shell while still warm.
Beer Recommendation: Witbier