Sent to us by Meg Shuter-Stapleton. Thanks Meg!
- 2 lbs. Stew Beef/Bison meat
- 3 Tbs. Olive Oil
- 2 Cups Organic Beef Stock
- 1 can/bottle good beer
- 4 Slices Bacon – Cooked Crisp and Crumbled
- 14.5 oz. Can Organic Diced Tomatoes
- 4 oz. Mixed Bell Peppers – Chopped
- 4 oz. Mushrooms – Quartered
- 2 Ribs Celery – Chopped
- 1 Large Carrot – Chopped
- 1 Small Onion – Chopped
- 4 Large Cloves Garlic – Minced
- 2 Tbs. Organic Tomato Paste
- 2 Tbs. Col Pabst Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1 ½ tsp. Black Pepper
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1 tsp. Dried Oregano
Heat slow cooker on low setting.
In a large skillet over medium heat, sear the beef in olive oil, browning on both sides. Transfer to slow cooker.
To the slow cooker, add Organic Beef Stock, beer, bacon, tomatoes, bell peppers, mushrooms, celery, carrot, onion, garlic, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce, sea salt, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and dried oregano.
Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours.